Friday 14 January 2011

Like a fat kid loves cake

Thats how much I'm lovin' it. More than a Chicken Legend meal.
Got my Christmas pay cheque today. This is the first time in my life I'm excited to save money. I must be growing up! I cant wait to buy furniture and things for our new flat! I'm really enjoying this job, they treat their staff amazingly well and I think I'll find it hard to leave if I get a place on a PGCE. I'd love to stay to be honest but I just dont know what the right thing to do is!

Was going to spend a small fortune on my uni books for this term. Until I found all of them in the library... score!
Lokoing forward to tomorrow, going to have arelaxed shopping trip in town hopefully looking at furntiure at this discount place in Digbeth and also squeeze a few vinatge shops in too :) Cannt wait to wear my new polka dot dress out tomorrow night. Fun FUN!
Life is gooood :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment