Wednesday 16 June 2010

Yummy Smells & Scrubbing Softly


Well what a loverly day. I've been making spelling cards to help a wee girl sound out words that shes struggles with and it was more fun than I thought it was! How sad am I? But overall lovely classes and I cant wait to get into teaching. I've never been majorly ambitious. Sure I'd love to travel amd see things but work-wise I want it to be simple, helping people and with lots of holidays! Makes sense! Plus it looks like lots of fun besides all the paper work everyone keeps telling me about.

I just spend £20 on Lush's website. I dont know what came over me I dont usually buy these things online but I really cant be arsed to get to Oxford to get to my nearest shop. Problem solved and squeaky clean skin promised!

I'm getting mother's old Raliegh shopper out later, still not managed to find my dream bike for a reasonable price baaaah :( I'll let you know how my bike hunt goes! I'd love to have a cycling holiday on the Isle of Wight soon so I want to invest in a pretty bike with a basket! (see previous blogs and pictures for my obsession with finding my dream Dutch bike:)

Ta for now!x

No comments:

Post a Comment