Saturday 19 June 2010

Migranes and Mumpyness


Tommorrow is Mootie's birthday yay! Mother dearest deserves the best and I hope we've got her the lovliest things she can imagine!

Feeling like a poo poo platter this evening. Managed to get a cold (probably from the local leisure centre's manky sauna) and just not feeling particularly good. Remind me to never work in a pub EVER. Both my boyfriend and sister have/are experiencing this and they treat you like utter crap. Like I said in my previous blog. Work should be simple. I want to know when I finish and I want two days off to chill. End of.

cougharama.

GotmyLush goodies yesterday, I am yet to try the cleanser but I'm excited at the thought! Got a foot scrub which dyed my fingers green which was interesting. This post is wearing thin already, I ca sense it. I will write proper reviews of these products when I've used them all and can type coherently and non-depressingly.
I also want to start on shopping reviews of beauty products. I'm bored with just witty anecdotes of my day. I'll either keep this up or start a new one with a different theme!
Over and out x

No comments:

Post a Comment