Monday 6 September 2010

Greetings & Hola


Well I guess I have had a summer break from this bad boy as well as everything else. I wanted to use my three months off to totally chill and I think it has been achieved! I have just got back from visiting Spain. We stayed in Calella and also saw Barcelona for the day. It was a great break, no chavs and not too many old people. Come to think of it, hardly any English people which I think made the week fabulous. Nothing worse than hearing Terry and Sheila arguing over a mojito. It's all happening guys, I am off to Scotland with Chris for eight nights. I am on the edge of my seat! Four nights in Edinburgh, then four in a wee place called Perth, which is the perfect location to explore the beautiful countryside and dalwhinnie, where all the best whisky is made! I'm so excited, always wanted to go up to the land of the Scots. My mum is from Aberdeen and I cant believe I've not been up that way before. Everything is grand in boo-land at the moment so I'm very happy. Written a few bits for Spaghetti Junction, should be applying for my PGCE very soon and generally feeling fabulous.
Will now keep this up to date as I am out of my summer cocoon!

So long, fair well... aufweidersehn goodbyeeeeee!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment