Tuesday 8 June 2010

Cheesecake & Broken Wrists


Why does school bring out the worst in people? I'm sure whoever invented schools didn't picture a building of pure frustration and mayhem when he (I'll assume it was a 'he')layed the first brick.

I cringe when I think back to things I did and said at school. If i saw myself now as a child at secondary school, doing the job I do now I would probably refer myself for counselling. I must have had issues, I was rude and have a sharp memory of throwing an apple in a girl's eye. No, I didnt like her much, but I couldnt be adult about it and ignore her, I had to throw an apple in her eye. Stil dont like her to this day but I feel awful for doing that! Not quite sure why but my apple throwing arm was possessed!

There are kids now that I've seen lovely sides of and also their worst. It depends on the lesson they are in, surely this is wrong? How are there still teachers that wind a class up and lead the noisy ones into trouble? This affects their whole life and I'm not sure school is treated as seriously as it should be. It shaped me in many ways, with my temper, and my ability to completely cut people out of my life to never think about them again. I dont just say it I can do it with ease. Or should I say I COULD do it with ease.

Due to recent changes in the family and university etc I've changed my outlook on life a lot. I give people a chance, I dont think everything si out to get me and that everyone is 99% asshole. thats just a bad attitude. I feel I have shed my bad attitude and feel alot lighter for it. School, I know influenced my bad bits a lot and I can really see it as I go back there every day and see bits of myself in kids that I work with. Scary stuff but its good for the soul.

That's all folks, bit deep for a Tuesday night hey? Maybe its because I turned 21 on Thursday... God I hate Tuesdays, its just a funny old day!

Bye for now lovers!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment