Saturday 1 May 2010

Family fun and Phone protectors

 

Hey there handsome! happen you to see the new Old Spice advertisement? I owe this discovery to a course mate for showing us. have a watch… Now, is that NOT hilarious? we-hate-skype I love everything about it, it’s just so funny and who ever thought that one up in the office deserves a good ass kissing from the boss! If they succeed in making Old Spice popular within the modern man sphere I will be very surprised. we all know how powerful adverts can be though, so watch out for the spicy scent of old pensioner from here on in! Don't say I didn't  warn you…

Just been having a skype conversation with Ma and Katie. Much joviality was had by all. There’s something weird about a video convo with two people your so used to seeing the the flesh! I bought two of the same phone cases from Ebay (don't get me started on frigging Ebay, I’ve had it with those guys!) and wanted to give the spare to Kate. i held it up to the camera to which she straight away said “What a friggin eye sore” so I guess I will be having a spare case until some one is as dumb as me to take it off of my hands. I wont lie to you, it’s pretty gross. but it does the job hey!

I like to do this thing on Skype where I pretend the screen has frozen but actually I’m just staying REALLY still. It’s funny, you should try it!

 

God I’m tired, been to Peacocks today and everything so feeling pretty bushed! Night night world :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment