Thursday 6 May 2010

Haircuts & Runny noses


Good evening lovlies!

Here I am sat in front of a programme about three autistic brothers with a runny nose and coughy throat. YUM! Wish I had the contraption the lady is flaunting in the <-----picture. Every time I have a cold I dream about a similar gadget. hmph. I will look on Amazon to see if they're on sale yet.

Had a haircut yesterday. It was an enjoyable experience apart from the girls fingers stank of fags. It was pretty distracting and although my nose is totally blocked I could still smell it strongely. Ewww not impressed.She did a good job in all fairness though. Trying to grow my hair at the moment but because of constant dying I had to get the split ends chopped off so it looked healthier. I want Dawn Porters hair. I love her and would like to be her please. I even put rollers in my fringe like her. Sigh.

Not feeling fabulous but thank goodness I have got an extension on my work due to the Germany palava. Still got a week to do one essay so it should all be dandy. Im going to get Gen's hot water bottle and snuggle up and take mental notes on this autistic programme for when I start back as a teaching assistant in a week. I also take mental notes for when I have children, I do this with super nanny also so I will be the best Mum EVER! (Weird I know...) ANYWAY my coughing is driving me nuts so better go before my whole screen is covered in spit...

Night!

3 comments:

  1. Three autistic brothers with a runny nose and a coughy throat? What, do they share their body parts? Are they conjoined triplets? No wonder they're not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha di ha. I do love realising my crappy sentence structure through jovial commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jovial? Me? I'm morose, I am.

    ReplyDelete