Monday 10 May 2010

World Domination & Fat Fish


Afternoon!

I'm finally on my way to finishing my assignments wheeey! It's just the writing critique now where I have to justify why I wrote my autobiography the way I did.. hmm should be interesting seeing as I just. Did. It! Maybe when I'm a famous writer and die, people will analyse my writing so they can tell me (in the beyond) why I wrote what I wrote because I sure dont have the foggiest!

I've also pulled my proverbial finger out of my proverbial arse and got a little something published on Spaghetti Junction Magazine's blog look my name is on it and everything.:)I will also be writing for the actual magazine after the summer hols so watch this space! I am excited although a little annoyed at myself for me taking two years to gain enough confidence to do it! Better late than never... I am one step closer to being Dawn Porter!

Not much more news really... One of Chris' fish is getting pretty beefy, I will have to keep an eye on him or it will be killed with kindness!

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment