Friday 12 March 2010

Blurgh


Well today was a weird day. Grey weather and grey moods. It could because I drank a lot of cider last night and I’m tired but I just am not feeling myself today. I had such a fun day yesterday belly dancing and chilling down the pub but today is just grey. I’m sat in an empty house eating something which cannot be named. Not because it’s naughty but because I’ve managed to make something that doesn’t resemble any thing I’ve ever eaten before. I took chopped pork, onion and chick peas whacked them all together and voila! It started out as a casserole but got too thick. So I tried to turn it into a curry but the sauce sunk into the chick peas or something and now its like pork and chick peas all stuck together in a lump which is a little too salty and weirdly spicy. I’ve literally just spilt it everywhere too trying to jab at a piece of rubbery pork. Yum, wish you were here? Well on the up side it’s the weekend now. I’m really looking forward to mother’s day and chilling out on the Sunday with me ma and Katie. That is always nice. I’ve got a surprise for her too, but unfortunately cannot divulge that information because the little minx reads this blog! (Hi Mum!)
I wish ye all a fun weekend, and don’t forget to send your Mum a card because it might just make her day. (Unless she’s a cow in which case don’t bother...)

Bye for now ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment