Friday 26 March 2010

Yardbirds & Busy Bees


I flipping love corned beef and pickle sandwiches. Gross I know but I loves 'em!
Sorry to be so terrible at keep this darned thing up to date. One has been a bee of the busy variety this week doing assignments and all sorts. Got good news though, I should hopefully be writing for BCU uni magazine Spaghetti Junction next year! Yay! In the meantime I am writing for their blog and I'm thinking about doing an article on the Yardbird jazz club in Birmingham as one of the city's "Hidden Gems". What do you reckon? Going their tomorrow night for Zoe's birthday so it will help refresh my memory! I love it there, it's so relaxed and has a good vibe about it. Good people and good music.

I'll keep it short. I am going home on Sunday to Baaaanbury for the easter holidays although a week later I'll be trekking it down to Uckfield to Chris' place and then driving to Aachen, Germany with him, his brother and sister in law. A road trip will be a nice change. I've not been out of the country for years , it should be refeshing. Hopefully my passport will be sent to me in time too... uh oh... what are the chances hmm?

Anyway, I'm going to go catch the end of Rudetube and hopefully see more 25 stone ladies sit on sadassed men for money! Ahhh modern technology!

Ciao for now!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Corned Beef and pickle sandwiches are one of life's joys. They really are. I've been through Aachen twice. I slept through both times. I slept through Holland, too. If I ever go there again I shall hopefully stay awake. I may even, if I'm very very good, alight and wander round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too funnily enough. Although I tend to sleep through France by choice... Zzzzz

    ReplyDelete